Thursday, August 19, 2021

Thankful for You

Thankful for You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from SugarPea Designs
Here's my card for the current Mix it Up challenge at SugarPea Designs. I paired the layout with elements from the inspiration photo (color scheme, fall theme) for this sweet card.

My focal image is the cutie from SPD's Bountiful Blessings stamp set. The image was colored with Copic markers, then cut out with my Scan 'n Cut machine. I used foam tape to place the image on a dark brown Zig Zag Stitched Circles die cut. The die cut was adhered to the left side of a red card base over a pair of gold foil cardstock strips. The set's "thankful for you" stamp was curved on my clear block to match the shape of the circle, then stamped just outside the lower right edge of the circle to finish the design.

Materials Used:
Bountiful Blessings stamp set, Zig Zag Stitched Circles dies (SugarPea Designs); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Gold Foil cardstock (Recollections); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips