Sunday, January 16, 2022

You Brighten My Day

You Brighten My Day card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from SugarPea Designs
With the combination of a long weekend and wintery weather, I was able to get in some stamping time! I went back to my clean and simple roots for this design based on the current challenge at Freshly Made Sketches. The layout's round element is represented by the largest bulb from the SugarPea Designs Watt's Up? stamp set. The image was colored with Copic markers, then cut out by hand. It's hard to see in the photo, but I added a light coating of shimmery clear glitter to the bulb to help it to shine. The image was adhered to the panel using foam tape for dimension. I stamped the "you brighten my day" sentiment to the left of the raised bulb. The panel was adhered to a lemon yellow cardfront to coordinate with the glowing bulb.

Materials Used:
Watt's Up? stamp set (SugarPea Designs); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Lemon Tart cardstock (Papertrey Ink); clear Sparkle glitter brush pen (Spectrum Noir); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. I love this image for the sketch. What a sweet card this is. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips