Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tagged!

I was tagged a few days ago by Dawn at Treasure Oiler Designz and Jackie at Stamping Sister. So, here goes.

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.You can see Dawn's blog (and her answers to this tag!) here: Treasure Oiler Designz. You can see Jackie's blog here: Stamping Sister. I enjoyed reading about both of them. Some of what Dawn wrote made me laugh since some of her answers would definitely apply to me, too!

2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.

1. I am a total school girl! In fact, I'm working on my second masters degree right now. This one is in instructional technology. I have no specific plans for doing anything with this degree once I have it, but I think it's good to have options.

2. I have an enormous collection of children's picture books. I'm talking thousands here. This is from when I was a kindergarten teacher. It's kind of sad that no one's using them now, but I'm not ready to give them up yet.

3. I now work in the central office of the school district that I attended elementary, junior high school, and high school in and graduated from.

4. I am a huge hockey fan, which is kind of unusual for people in the Washington, DC area, which is a big football town.

5. Like Dawn, I don't like chocolate very much. I think this one of the residual effects from my mom's novelty chocolate business when I was growing up.

6. I have spent as much on medical treatments for my dog in one year as many people spend on a year of college tuition. Cosmo has survived bloat and a huge tumor on his liver, among other things. He's worth every penny!

7. My mom, my sister and I lived in the same dorm and apartment buildings during our time at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. In fact, when I graduated, my sister moved in to the apartment I moved out of--made it a lot easier to pack, since I could leave her my old furniture and kitchen stuff. . .

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

Since this tag has been making the rounds, I know lots of people have already done it. I'm just listing three blogs that I read regularly that I haven't seen this tag on yet. Enjoy, ladies!

Amy at AmyG Designs
Chris at Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas
Tammy at Stamp Happy

2 comments:

  1. LOL Lori! It's so fun to read about people! WHEW! Glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't like chocolate much!! People look at me strange when I say that...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag Lori! I love reading little tidbits of info. Will be posting soon! BTW, great pic...nice to put a face with a name. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips