Friday, November 30, 2007

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers 2

I noticed a post on Splitcoast Stampers recently about joining a group of stamping bloggers for support, encouragement, and new blogging buddies. It sounded like fun, so, I've become a part of the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers 2 (SBS2). I've added links to their blogs in my sidebar. If you're a blogger and interested in joining the next group that's forming, you can visit the group's blog here for more info.

Now, here's a little introductory info about me for the SBS2 members . . . I work full-time in education and I'm also going to graduate school part time. I'm 2/3 of the way finished with a masters degree in instructional technology. I try not to let the work and school stuff get too much in the way of my stamping! I've been a Stampin' Up! demo for 3 years now (pretty much a hobby demo), but use stamps and products from lots of other stamping companies, too. I live with my furbaby, Cosmo, an 11 year old German shepherd/Golden retriever mix who thinks he's a still a puppy and a lap dog, too. He's got a fabulous, sweet personality and demeanor and makes occasional appearances in my blog.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of the other members of the SBS2 group!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori,

    Greetings from another Lori and a blog sister.

    What a great collection of cards you have posted! I am really looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

    Lori (SBS2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got 2 furbabies as well...only mine are much smaller than yours. They are probably about the size of your babies paw :) Looking forward to getting to know you through SBS2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori,

    I recently joined the sisterhood and I'm one of your new blog sisters.

    Sounds like you've got a full plate but at least you have time to create!!

    Nice meeting you!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips