Thursday, November 1, 2007

They're Here!!

Today is the day that the 4 new Kitchen Sink Stamps holiday sets will be revealed! Be sure to stop by the Kitchen Sink Stamps site to check them out.

But, first, make sure you stop by Splitcoaststampers. You can check out cards made with lots of Kitchen Sink Stamps images in the SCS gallery, including some created with the new releases. To see all the samples in the gallery using Kitchen Sink Stamps, click here. You can find the card that I just posted using the new Snow Flurry set here. The idea for the acetate card I made has been floating around in my mind since I first saw the set. And, I was so excited to find that the large, round snowflake image with the sparkly border fits perfectly inside of the mega sized (pink) Marvy Uchida scalloped circle punch!

The snow image on the acetate is stamped using the opaque Baby Blue Staz-on. It looks beautiful in person, but is so hard to capture with a camera.

I've had a chance to peek at what some of the design team members have been doing with these sets and I know you will love them. Also, keep your eyes open for a banner ad on SCS with a special offer from Kitchen Sink Stamps. You won't want to miss it!

Materials Used:
Snow Flurry stamp set (Kitchen Sink Stamps); Baby Blue Staz-on; acetate; Night of Navy and Bashful Blue cardstock, Silver embossing powder, Versamark, glue dots, Coluzzle (Stampin' Up!); textured silver paper (DCWV's The Metallic Pack); mega scalloped circle punch (Marvy Uchida); rhinestones (Walmart); self-adhesive rhinestone (Joann)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Lori! I have yet to try those clear cards but I LOVE your result - so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips