Monday, December 3, 2007

Special Guest Artist--Nelly



I have some special projects to share tonight. They were created by my sister's co-worker, Nelly. She was inspired to create these fun holiday ornaments/ decorations after seeing my blogger challenge group project I did around Halloween. You can see the project that inspired Nelly here.

Unfortunately, my project didn't survive for too long after Halloween--one of the chipboard letters fell off of the CDs and I found it half-chewed up, so it is in need of repair before next year, thanks to Cosmo! I'm not sure there's anything that dog won't eat besides his own dog food . . .

Anyway, Nelly dragged my sister Jill (not a crafty person at all, by her own description, so dragged is probably not much of an exaggeration . . .) to Michaels on their lunch break a week or two ago to get the supplies she'd need for her holiday themed creations. After Jill told me what Nelly was up to, I offered to share Nelly's finished work on my blog if she wanted. So, as promised, here are Nelly's creations. Aren't they beautiful? I think they'll make fun and festive decorations for the holidays. Thanks to Nelly for sharing them with me (and Inking Aloud's readers, too.)

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! I'm famous!! Thanks for sharing my pieces. They will be up for sale on eBay... starting price... $10,000! :) But since you inspired the pieces, I'll hook you up with a hefty discount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! Nice job, Nelly!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips