Monday, May 19, 2008

Blogger Birthday RAKs

I received several beautiful birthday cards from some kind SCS bloggers while I was away over the weekend. Take a look at these pretty creations . . .

This first card is from Deb Albright. Deb is the person who coordinates the Blogger RAK Group on SCS. I really appreciate all the work she does keeping the participant list updated. I love the scalloped edge and the glittery flower center she created. You can find her blog here: The Crafty Turtle.

This one is from Donna Baker. I love the bright color scheme and the way she paper pieced the dress on the Stamping Bella image. You can find Donna's blog here: Serenity in Stamping.

Thanks so much for thinking of me, ladies! I really appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. yea! glad you got it (and like it) funny thing about that, I put a 41 cent stamp on it a few days before postage went up but forgot to mail it. Then, mailed it the day after & forgot to put the 1 cent on it! the postman (at work) dug through the drop box & got it out for me (along with the help of our receptionist) so you could get it on time! hope you had a nice birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Lori, Happy Birthday! I'm such a doofus, because I still haven't printed out our SBS2 spreadsheet yet so that I can actually send out birthday cards to the SBS2 sisters! Then again, I usually am late with family birthday cards too, so it was a lot to assume that I would have it together for another group! I hope your birthday was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips