Wednesday, May 7, 2008

More Gourmet Darlings

Here are a few more projects using the Gourmet Darling stamp set from Clear & Simple Stamps. This first one is a card. The colors were inspired by the Basic Grey cardstock on the cardfront.

I stamped the girl image on white cardstock and colored her in coordinating colors of Copic markers. The platter is colored with a silver gel pen so it sparkles. I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of pink cardstock and punched it out with an oval punch.

Materials Used: Gourmet Darling stamp set (Clear & Simple Stamps); Cranberry Crisp Classic ink, Cranberry Crisp, Regal Rose, and Kraft cardstock, large oval punch, silver brads, mat pack and paper piercing tool, corner rounder, dimensional (Stampin' Up!); white cardstock (Georgia Pacific); Graphite Black ink (Brilliance); patterned paper (Basic Grey); silver gel pen

This is a 6x6 recipe scrapbook page. I found these fun red, black, and gray recipe cards in the Target Dollar Spot and knew right away that they'd be fun paired with images from the Gourmet Darling stamp set. I stamped the "yum . . . yum . . .yum" image repeatedly on a strip of gray cardstock. I set the strip along one edge of a 6x6 square of patterned cardstock. I added a few silver brads for interest.

The recipe card is stamped with the "what's cooking?" sentiment from the set. I matted the recipe card on a piece of black cardstock and added a ribbon tab to the left side. It's attached to the page on a slant. Now, if only I cooked and had a recipe to complete the card . . .

Materials Used:
Gourmet Darling stamp set (Clear & Simple Stamps); Real Red and Basic Black Classic inks, Basic Black and Basic Gray cardstock, silver brads (Stampin' Up!); red grosgrain ribbon (Michaels); patterned paper (Autumn Leaves); recipe card (Target)

5 comments:

  1. Awesome job Lori! What a fun recipe card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those recipe cards at Target, and I love what you did with it! CUTE! I really like your card. The pink really pops off of it . . . the scallop, the apron, and the oval with the stamped sentiment . . . very nice! I also really like the way you layered on that card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout of the first card, and your placement of the sentiment is perfect! How fun are these! I'm really excited to meet you at convention, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OM Lori I love your cards! What a cute stamped image! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with this darling! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips