Monday, September 8, 2008

Witchybella Returns

I realize haven't pulled out my Stamping Bella stamps in a while, so here's a Bella card for you Bella fans. With Halloween approaching (Wow--I can't believe that! Must get a new costume for Cosmo the crazy dog . . .), there are a bunch of requests for the Witchybella image in the SCS WISH-RAK forum, so I thought I'd create a few Witchybella cards to send out to some wishers along with the images.

Since these cards are going in the mail, I kept them pretty flat and embellishment free. The Bella image is stamped on white cardstock and colored with Copic markers to match the funky patterned paper. Without this paper to pull it together, I don't think I would have ever combined all of these bright shades on one card! I added some Stickles to her hat and her stockings. After that, I stopped--no Stickles landed on me or the table and I didn't see the need to push my luck with those things.

I used the "have a magical day" sentiment from Amuse alongside the image. It's one of my favorites to pair with this image and with Stamping Bella's Twinkle Fairy, too.

I'm off to finish my swaps for the Great Swaps Girls new catalog swap. I had such a hard time coming up with an idea for this one and now that I have it in mind, I don't want to lose it! I'll share it after the swaps have been returned--I don't want to spoil it for the other GSG's.

Materials Used:
Witchybella image (Stamping Bella); sentiment (Amuse); white cardstock (Xerox); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic Ciao); rectangle and scalloped rectangle dies (Nestabilities); Lavender and Lime Green Stickles (Ranger); Pink Passion, Pumpkin Pie and Green Galore cardstock, silver brads (Stampin' Up!); patterned paper (My Favorite Things Stamps)

3 comments:

  1. What a cute witchy card! Love all the colors they do look great together! Gotta love the bellas!
    hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and fun card! I love her sparkly hat and socks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love this! The patterned paper is great, and your coloring is fantastic! That sentiment is PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips