Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bella Bracelet

Earlier today, I posted the anniversary card I made for my parents and now I'm sharing the second card I gave to them yesterday. This one's a thank you note for a very generous and unexpected gift they gave me recently. Since the gift was some jewelry, I thought that this charm bracelet image from Stamping Bella would be perfect for my thank you note. I got it before I got the gift and hadn't inked it up yet.

The bracelet image was stamped in Versamark, then heat embossed with silver embossing powder. After I embossed the bracelet, I used a Stamp-a-ma-jig to position the heart charm, then stamped and embossed that, too. The silver looks fantastic IRL. I found a small "thanks" sentiment from a retired SU! hostess set that I really liked called Teeny Tinies and fit that inside the heart charm.

I used a piece of patterned paper from Kaiser Craft with a circular pattern like the links in the bracelet for the panel on the cardfront. The edges are distressed just a little. I tied a piece of light pink seam binding tape around the panel, then attached it to a Close to Cocoa cardfront. I added a trio of pink Bella dots to the paper to complete the card. I'll be back tomorrow with some more Stamping Bella stuff--this time using some of the more "traditional" Bella images.

Materials Used:
charm bracelet image, pink dots (Stamping Bella); Teeny Tinies stamp set, Pretty in Pink Craft ink, Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa, and Whisper White cardstock, Versamark, distressing tool, Sterling Silver embossing powder, dimensionals (Stampin' Up!); patterned paper (Kaiser Craft); pink seam binding tape (Martha Stewart)

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Your parents love it I'm sure! I always love your cards, you have so much talent! Hugs=0)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips