Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Scarf for Three

I can't believe that I haven't used this adorable MFT image, A Scarf for Three, in any of my winter cards yet. What an adorable winter image!

The image was perfect for the large panel in today's SCS sketch challenge, so I inked up the stamp for the first time tonight. I colored the image with Copic markers. The hats and earmuffs are embellished with some white Fun Flock and the stars are highlighted with Yellow Stickles (you can find both of these items in a wide assortment of colors at i {heart} papers).

I used some elegant patterned paper from K & Company to create the panel for the cardfront. I tied a strip of Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon around the panel. Riding Hood Red is becoming one of my favorite colors to use lately. I just got the matching ribbon in my SU! order that arrived today. I wasn't expecting it to arrive until next week (according to the UPS tracking) so it was great to have it early so I'll have more time to play with my goodies!

Hope all who are celebrating tonight and tomorrow have a wonderful holiday with family and friends!

Materials Used:
A Scarf for Three (Stephanie Fizer-My Favorite Things); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); white cardstock (Xerox); markers (Copic Ciao); Riding Hood Red Classic ink, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, and Kraft cardstock, Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon, word window punch, dimensionals (Stampin' Up!); white Fun Flock (Stampendous); Yellow Stickles (Ranger); snowflake ornament (Michaels); patterned paper (Christmas Cheer mat pad by K & Company)

2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic card & image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image and the card. Great coloring job!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips