Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ruby Breeze Paisley

I made this quick card for today's SCS color challenge and this week's clean and simple (sketch) challenge. This came together in less than 15 minutes--gotta love that!

I used one of the Basic Grey mini sets from i {heart} papers to make the paisley pattern on the white panel using Ruby Red and Baja Breeze inks. Kate has a bunch of these mini sets available at a great price--go check them out! There's a dot of Silver Pearl Liquid Pearls at the center of the flower in each paisley image.

I added the "celebrate!" sentiment from the Chelsea Sentiments set across the panel. It stands out nicely stamped in black. The only other embellishment I used was some fabulous narrow light blue silk ribbon tied around the image panel.

Materials Used:
other: Ruby Red and Baja Breeze Classic inks, Ruby Red, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I've influenced at least one other person to get addicted to Chelsea Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips