Thursday, July 30, 2009

Clean, Simple, and Cozy

Here's my card for this week's clean and simple challenge on SCS. This week's challenge was a sketch challenge based on a the layout of card created by fellow Great Swaps Girl Krystie.

I used images from Papertrey Ink's On My Couch and On My Couch Additions sets for the card. I'm looking forward to checking out PTI's booth at the CHA Super Show on Friday (and maybe making a few purchases, too!).

I stamped the patterned couch image in bold Melon Mambo ink, then masked the image and added the rug using Soft Suede ink. I cut a panel of Melon Mambo Patterns designer paper to go underneath the couch. A strip of dotted Soft Suede ribbon divides the striped panel from the image. I stamped the thank you sentiment on the striped panel in Soft Suede ink, then matted the image panel on a piece of Soft Suede cardstock. I used dimensionals to attach the layered panel to the kraft card base. Love this color combo!

Materials Used:
On My Couch and On My Couch Additions stamp sets (Papertrey Ink); Melon Mambo and Soft Suede Classic inks, Soft Suede, Kraft, and Whisper White cardstock, Melon Mambo Patterns designer series paper, Soft Suede dotted grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals (Stampin' Up!)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this. What a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are going to make me get this set! The more I see the more I like it. The colors you used for it are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Lori! This PTI set is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips