Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Feel the Joy

Here's my card for today's SCS sketch challenge. I used my Feel the Joy kit from Unity Stamp Co. for my focal image. I am definitely feeling the joy now that lots of Unity has arrived at i {heart} papers! IHP will be carrying the exclusive monthly store kits, too, so be sure to stop by and check it out.

The floral image is stamped in Spring Moss ink on a cream panel. The image is highlighted with just a bit of sparkle from a mint Copic Spica glitter pen. I added the "feel the joy" sentiment along the side in soft pink ink. The image is matted on a pink panel with an eyelet border edge.

I used two designer papers from the Penny Lane line from My Mind's Eye for the long panels on the cardfront. The panels are layered on celery mats, then attached to a teal card base. I added a piece of pink satin ribbon before layering on the image panel. So simple, but so pretty, too.

Materials Used:

other: Pretty in Pink Classic ink, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Taken with Teal, and Very Vanilla cardstock, eyelet border punch (Stampin' Up!); Spring Moss Palette ink (Papertrey Ink)

3 comments:

 
Blogging tips