Sunday, September 6, 2009

So Glad

I've been in a clean and simple cardmaking mode lately and the card I did for today's SCS featured stamper challenge is another one along those lines. I based it on this card.

I kept the layout the same, but changed the stamp set used and the colors, too. I added a little Melon Mambo to the mix along with the kraft and Spring Moss. The flower's from Papertrey Ink's Friends Til the End stamp set. This is the first time I've used the flower cut out--it was kind of a pain to trim around it! I attached it to the cardfront with dimensionals. I added a pair of Spring Moss leaves underneath it, a Melon Mambo center with some Platinum Liquid Pearl highlighting.

I stamped the sentiment in Melon Mambo for a bright pop. I layered the panel on a Melon Mambo panel with rounded corners, then on a kraft card base to finish the card.

Materials Used:

Friends Til the End stamp set, Spring Moss cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); Melon Mambo Classic ink, Melon Mambo and Kraft cardstock, corner rounder, dimensionals (Stampin' Up!); Platinum Liquid Pearls (Ranger); ScorPal

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips