Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hoppily Ever After

If you've been following my blog for a while, it's no secret that I love bunnies. This cute Cuddle Bunnies set from My Favorite Things is no exception! I inked it up for today's SCS sketch challenge to make this sweet card.

I stamped the image on white paper and colored it with Copic markers, then cut it out and layered it on the soft pink panel with dimensionals. Not a typical color for a moonlit sky, but it works for me--LOL! There was just enough room for the set's "they lived hoppily ever after" sentiment to be stamped in deeper pink ink.

The patterned papers I used for the cardfront come from a DCWV Nana's Nursery pad. I picked two that shared colors (green) and patterns (dots). The panels are layered on a cardfront that matches the color of the sentiment. Since there's a lot going on with the spots and stripes, I didn't add any other embellishments. I may go back and add some flock to the cotton tails, though! I was pleased that this card came together very quickly--other than the time I spent fiddling around with my ATG after I refilled the tape and couldn't get the tension right . . .

Materials Used:
Cuddle Bunnies stamp set (My Favorite Things); white cardstock (Gina K Designs); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic); Berry Sorbet ink, Berry Sorbet and Sweet Blush cardstock (Papertrey Ink); designer paper (DCWV-Nana's Nursery: Baby Girl)

1 comment:

  1. I love these sweet bunnies from MFT. Adorable card Lori!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips