Saturday, November 14, 2009

Play Like a Champion

It’s time for a new sketch challenge at Paper Craft Planet and this week, I’m the hostess. I drew up a pretty simple one for you to try. In fact, it might even look familiar if you checked out my post from last night--LOL!

This version of the sketch features images from the new Hockey set from Clear & Simple Stamps, available on Sunday along with the rest of the Winter Days Collection. I stamped the mask, stick, and puck on white paper, colored the images, cut them out, and arranged them on the light blue circle. I left room to stamp the set's "play like a champion" sentiment on the circle, too.

I paired the images with some bold patterned paper from Scenic Route. Since the card has a masculine feel, I kept the embellishments simple, adding just a matching grosgrain ribbon tab under the image panel.

If you get a chance to play along, upload your card to the PCP gallery using the keyword sk111409 so I can add it to this week’s album.

Materials Used:
Hockey stamp set (Clear & Simple Stamps); white cardstock (Gina K Designs); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic); Enchanted Evening cardstock, Enchanted Evening grosgrain ribbon (Papertrey Ink); Real Red Classic ink, Bashful Blue cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); designer paper (Scenic Route-Liberty line); circle die (Nestabilities); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips