Tuesday, December 22, 2009

3D Tuesday-Cup of Cocoa Template

I'm hosting this week's 3D Tuesday Challenge at Paper Craft Planet. I have a fun project to share with you that is perfect for those last minute gifts you're still pulling together (and don't even try to tell me that you're not doing that--LOL!).

My project is a mug, perfect for filling with treats for friends. The template is courtesy of Clear & Simple Stamps and can be downloaded for free here. All you need to do is print out the template, cut, and assemble, then have fun filling your mug.

I traced the template on a piece of winter themed designer paper from Imaginisce. Aren't those mittens the cutest things? I added a bright red handle, then filled my mug. In keeping with the warm and cozy theme of the paper, I put a pair of red striped gloves, a snowflake shaped hand warmer, and some sweet flavored lip balms into a tall baggie and tied it closed with a red satin ribbon. I used one of the sentiments from the Cup of Cocoa stamp set (also from Clear & Simple Stamps) to make a simple tag that I attached to the bow.

If you get a chance to play along, upload your project to the PCP gallery using the keyword 3d41 so I can add it to the album for everyone to admire. Happy gifting!

Materials Used:
Cup of Cocoa stamp set, ScorTape (Clear & Simple Stamps); Real Red Classic ink, Real Red, Creamy Caramel, and Whisper White cardstock, scallop edge punch, silver cord (Stampin' Up!); designer paper (Imaginisce-Polar Expressions line/Warm Woolen Mittens); 1 1/2" circle punch (EK Success); red satin ribbon (Target)

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips