Monday, February 22, 2010

Giga Guide Line Thanks Redo

Today's SCS clean and simple challenge was to remake one of your own cards in clean and simple fashion. I remade this already clean and simple card, but with a feminine take.

I went with a monochromatic pink color scheme. One of the flower-looking medallions from Papertrey Ink's Giga Guide Lines is stamped three times in Melon Mambo ink across a Pink Pirouette card base. This set is becoming one of my go-to favorites for quick cards.

I placed a Melon Mambo fancy scallop edged strip underneath the trio of images. A matching pink grosgrain ribbon is knotted around the card. The "thank you" sentiment is stamped along the bottom of the card in matching pink ink. Like I said in my original post, it would be so easy to use this layout and stamp set to make up a quick set of cards for lots of occasions and I just may have to do that.

Materials Used:
Giga Guide Lines stamp set (Papertrey Ink); Melon Mambo Classic ink, Melon Mambo and Pink Pirouette cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Pinking Scallop border punch (Martha Stewart); pink grosgrain ribbon (Michaels); self-adhesive pearls (Queen & Co.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips