Thursday, February 4, 2010

Love You

Here’s my sweet card for this week’s Mojo Monday sketch. I made one of the adorable Pure Innocence images from My Favorite Things the focal image here. This one’s called Heart Stripes—so sweet! I ordered a few more to add to my collection last night and can't wait for them to arrive. I couldn't resist them, especially the school-themed one

The little girl is colored with Copic markers. I added a little sparkle to the hearts in her hair and on her dress with some Stickles. She’s paired with two different girly patterned papers from Cosmo Cricket’s Girl Friday line. The set’s “love you” sentiment is stamped in rose ink on the notebook-style patterned paper. I added a small coordinating heart-shaped brad just beneath the sentiment as a simple accent. A piece of pink satin ribbon is wrapped around the card with a sweet button-embellished bow attached at the center.

Materials Used:
Heart Stripes set (My Favorite Things); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic); Sweet Blush cardstock, Sweet Blush button, twine (Papertrey Ink); designer paper (Cosmo Cricket-Girl Friday line); pink satin ribbon (Michaels); Ruby Slippers Glitz Stickles (Ranger)

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips