Friday, April 23, 2010

Lollipop Love

Here’s my card for this week’s Bellarific Friday from Stamping Bella. This week’s theme was Mother’s Day. I didn’t have any actual Bella Mother’s Day stamps, so I settled on this sweet Presley Lollipop image and matching sentiment.

The Lollipop is colored with Copic markers in shades of pink and red. I added some Sugar Sparkly Fluff to the stuffed bunny and the bunny slippers for a fuzzy look. The sentiment is stamped along the side of the image panel.

I used a sketch from this week’s Crazy 4 Challenges challenge to put the card together. I used some heart patterned paper for the panel on the cardfront. Instead of using paper for the strips on the cardfront, I used scraps of red grosgrain ribbon. The image panel is placed over the ribbon strips using foam tape.

I'm off to rescue my 1 3/8" circle punch from the sharp teeth of Chloe the cutie puppy . . .

Materials Used:
Presley Lollipop image and sentiment (Stamping Bella); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic); Real Red cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); designer paper (Simple Valentine-Papertrey Ink); red grosgrain ribbon (Michaels), Sugar Sparkly Fluff (Our Craft Lounge); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips