Friday, May 21, 2010

Stella-riffic Friday

Here’s my card for this week’s Bellarific Friday from Stamping Bella. This week’s challenge was a sketch. I changed it from a square to a standard A2 size for this fun birthday card.

I picked Stella Needs a Prezzie for my focal image. The image is colored with Copic markers and glittered up a bit with some Stickles. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the “happy birthday” sentiment to fit on a half circle panel that I slid underneath the image panel.

For more sparkle, I used some glittery paper from a My Mind’s Eye stack for the panel behind the image. A piece of pink ribbon runs across the cardfront, underneath the image panel. I added a matching bow to dress it up. Three pink Bella Dots are underneath the bow. They match the card base so well they almost get lost—LOL!

Materials Used:
Stella Needs a Prezzie image and sentiment, pink Bella Dots (Stamping Bella); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic); Pink Pirouette and Kiwi Kiss cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); designer paper (My Mind’s Eye); circle punches (EK Success); pink grosgrain ribbon (Michaels); Yellow Stickles (Ranger)

4 comments:

 
Blogging tips