Tuesday, May 4, 2010

You're So Fabulous

Here’s my final Unity anniversary challenge card. I managed to fit in all 5 challenges! This one’s a pretty quick one, featuring some Ippity stamps, courtesy of the super sweet Carole.

The card is based on a sketch from the Paper Crafts magazine Go To Sketches issue. I created my own patterned paper panel using one of the leafy branch images from Ippity’s Where You Should Be kit, stamped in green on a kraft panel. I sponged some brown ink on the panel to dirty it up a bit, then layered it on a brown panel and on a green Top Note die cut.

The set’s “you are fabulous” sentiment is stamped in brown ink on a kraft circle. I layered it on a brown circle and attached it to the card with foam tape. A brown button, tied with some olive twill, is added to the button as an embellishment.

The kraft card base I had planned was looking a little plain, so I dressed it up a bit with a Unity background stamp. I inked the Worn Grid stamp with brown ink, stamped it off once on a scrap of paper, then stamped the image on the card. Just enough pattern to add interest.

Materials Used:
Where You Should Be kit (Ippity); Worn Grid background stamp (Unity); Green with Envy ink, Dish All the Dirt Brown button (Clear & Simple Stamps); Soft Suede Classic ink, Soft Suede and Kraft cardstock, Top Note die, Old Olive twill (Stampin’ Up!); circle dies (Nestabilities); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo, another lovely one! Love your layout and I LOVE that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips