Friday, July 30, 2010

Bellarific Friday

****Scroll down to the post below for my blogger challenge/Friends with Flair post.****

Here's my card for this week's Bellarific Friday challenge from Stamping Bella. This week's challenge theme was Christmas in July.

I created a simple shaker card featuring the Snowman Circle image. It was a perfect fit for the shaker bubble I had on hand--these make shaker cards super quick and easy! I colored the image just a bit with Copic markers before placing some glitter over the image and securing the edges of the bubble around it.

I framed the image with a red scalloped circle and added a matching red ribbon and button-embellished bow for an ornament-like look. The "happy holidays" sentiment finishes off the card.

Materials Used:
Snowman Circle image, sentiment (Stamping Bella); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic); Marina Mist and Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); red grosgrain ribbon (Michaels); button, twine (Papertrey Ink); shaker bubble (Impression Obsession); circle and scalloped circle dies (Spellbinders); glitter (Doodlebug)

2 comments:

  1. This is one of the sweetest holiday cards I have seen! Love that irridescent glitter in the "ornament"

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE shaker card. Beautiful colors and perfect image for the shaker. Sweet, sweet snowman.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips