Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sparkly White Space

Here’s a card for another of the SCS Dare to Get Dirty challenges. It’s a clean and simple one with lots of sparkle.

I used the “many birthday wishes” sentiment from the The Right Words half of Unity’s July Stampin’ Store Kit along the bottom of the card. To dress it up a bit, I stamped the sentiment again on three different color scraps of cardstock. I cut out the letters in the word “birthday” and attached them to the sentiment stamped on the cardfront to add some color.

I chose my cardstock scraps to coordinate with the fun, super sparkly Petaloo cake I attached to the cardfront, just above the sentiment. Doesn’t it look yummy?

Materials Used:
from i {heart} papers: Unity Stamp Co. July Stampin’ Store Kit, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Petaloo Dazzlers 2 tier pink/white cake

other: white cardstock (Georgia Pacific); Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, and So Saffron cardstock (Stampin’ Up!)

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips