Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I've Only Got Eyes for You

Here's my card for this week's SCS sketch challenge. I used the Chicken Girl Design witch digi image and coordinating sentiment from September's release for a fun Halloween card.

The witch is printed on white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I carefully cut the image out and layered it on a pale purple panel with foam tape. The spooky eyes are coated with some Glossy Accents for a glazed look. I also added a sparkly crystal to the witch's hat as a fun accent.

I used a piece of patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket's Matilda line to cover most of the cardfront. The wavy, bubbly pattern made me think of something mysterious boiling out of a cauldron (like the one in the image, I guess). The sentiment is printed on a strip of gray paper and attached to the bottom of the cardfront. It's accented with a piece of sparkly glimmer ribbon.

Be sure to stop back here on Sunday to see the latest digi images from Chicken Girl Design. All of the Chicken Girls will have fabulous samples to show off.


other: Lovely Lavender cardstock (Gina K Designs); Elegant Eggplant and Basic Gray cardstock (Stampin' Up!); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Love the coloring on her! I wouldn't want to see what she's cooking!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips