Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ooops!

Continuing on with today’s bunny theme, here’s my card for this week’s TCP Tuesday challenge. I used the slipping, skating bunny from the Deep Breath set with this week’s sketch for a fun, wintery card.

I colored the bunny with Copic markers and added a little blue flock to his hat for a fluffy look. To get my image to fit on my 4 ¼” square card, I used the out of the box technique so that one of the bunny’s ears extends off the image panel. I matted the image on a turquoise panel and added the “ooops!” sentiment sticking out from underneath.

I used a dotted paper to cover most of the cardfront. A scallop edged strip runs across the cardfront. I added a strip of paper tape with a snow pattern along the top of the scalloped strip for a fun embellishment. A sparkly acetate snowflake with a clear crystal at the center, placed at the top of the image panel, completes the card.

Materials Used:
Deep Breath stamp set (The Cat’s Pajamas); white cardstock (Couture Cardstock); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic); Tempting Turquoise cardstock, scallop edge punch, corner rounder (Stampin’ Up!); designer paper (DCWV); blue flock (Stampendous); acetate snowflake (Me and My Big Ideas); paper tape (Martha Stewart); clear crystal (Studio 18); Stardust Stickles (Ranger); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips