Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dude!

Here’s my card for this week’s Our Craft Lounge challenge. I combined the sketch with images from the Kona set for a fun card for a little boy.

I stamped Kona on a white panel and colored him with Copic markers. He’s cut out using an oval die and layered on a red mat for a nice pop of color.

I covered the top of a blue-green card base with a piece of paper from Echo Park’s A Walk in the Park Collection Kit. A piece of aqua cardstock is attached at the bottom with a scalloped strip covering the seam between the two papers. To bring in a little more red, I tied a piece of red twill around the card at the top of the scalloped strip. I attached the image panel, then added the set’s “dude” sentiment. Once all the pieces were assembled, I dotted on some Crystal Stickles for a fun, sparkly finishing touch.

Materials Used:
from i {heart} papers: Our Craft Lounge Kona stamp set, X-Press Copic blending cardstock, Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic markers (G0000, G00, G02, G05, Y00, Y26, Y32, E25, E34, R12, R22, R24, R27, BG11, BG13), Spellbinders oval and circle dies, Echo Park A Walk in the Park Collection Kit, Alexx Kesh red herringbone twill, Ranger Crystal Stickles

other: Bermuda Bay and Real Red cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); Aqua Mist cardstock, medium scallop die (Papertrey Ink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips