Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just Roll With It

Here’s my card for today’s SCS sketch challenge. The sketch’s tall panel was a perfect fit for one of the scooter images from the Spiffy Scooters set from Paper Smooches, so I ran with it.

The scooter’s colored with orange and yellow Copic markers. I added Glossy Accents to the headlights for a shiny, dimensional look. The image is cut out and placed on a panel with foam tape.

I used a coordinating patterned paper from the My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup-Little Boy line for the panel underneath the image. For the large panel that covers most of the cardfront, I embossed an orange panel with a pattern that mimics the one in the patterned paper. The set’s “just roll with it” sentiment is added to the card on a contrasting cardstock panel.

Materials Used:
Spiffy Scooters stamp set (Paper Smooches); white cardstock (Taylored Expression); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); markers (Copic); Pumpkin Pie, Poppy Parade, and Basic Gray cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Aqua Mist cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Glossy Accents (Ranger); Alphabet Soup-Little Boy Collection Kit (My Mind's Eye); Beads embossing folder (QuicKutz); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips