Monday, April 16, 2012

Up, Up, and Away Thank You

Here's my card for this week's SCS clean and simple challenge. I used the sketch to make a thank you note with the Up, Up & Away set from Papertrey Ink.

I stamped the medium balloon image on a matching die cut for the focal image. It's layered over a turquoise scallop edged circle. For texture, I added a pair of die cut felt clouds underneath the balloon. The set's thank you sentiment is stamped underneath the red strip that runs across most of the card. I attached a pair of clear crystals at the end of the strip for balance. This is totally my style of sketch--I'm sure I'll be using it again!

Materials Used:
Up, Up & Away stamp set, Up, Up, & Away and Cloud dies (Papertrey Ink); Memento Rich Cocoa and Lady Bug inks (Tsukineko); Bashful Blue, Real Red, and Tempting Turquoise cardstock (Stampin' Up!); circle and scalloped circle dies (Spellbinders); clear crystals (Darice); white felt; foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips