Saturday, May 4, 2013

Thank You, Teacher

Here’s my card for this week’s My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge. I put together another teacher appreciation card, this time using one of the Pure Innocence sets.

I used Pure Innocence An Apple for You for my focal image. I colored her with Copic markers and cut her out, then used foam tape to adhere her to the image panel. I paired the colored image with a piece of school themed patterned paper. Before adding the image panel over the edge of the patterned paper, I ran a strip of red grosgrain ribbon across the card to give it a little texture. The set’s “thank you” sentiment is stamped on a layered circle panel and adhered to the card with foam tape.

Materials Used:
Pure Innocence An Apple for You stamp set (My Favorite Things); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); markers (Copic); Real Red cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); Sea Glass cardstock (Avery Elle); School Daze 6x6 paper pad (My Mind’s Eye); red grosgrain ribbon (Michaels); circle punches (EK Success); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips