Tuesday, November 12, 2013

With Gratitude

Here’s my card for this week’s My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge. I went with a fall themed design featuring the Pure Innocence Lil' Pumpkin set.

With Gratitude-Designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps from My Favorite ThingsI built a background for the image using aqua dotted patterned paper and some green cardstock I hand cut to form the shape of a hill. The dotted panel is matted on an orange panel and adhered to a larger aqua panel. A strip of kraft cardstock is tucked between the dotted paper and orange layers.

I colored the girl with Copic markers and carefully cut her out, then used foam tape to adhere her to the background. Once she was in place, I added a die cut cork heart to the left side of the kraft cardstock strip. I dressed it up with an orange twine-tied button. The set’s "with gratitude" sentiment is stamped at the bottom of the cardfront in black ink.

Materials Used:
Pure Innocence Lil' Pumpkin stamp set, Orange Fizz cardstock, Orange Fizz button (My Favorite Things); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); markers (Copic); Desert Storm cardstock (Neenah); Kiwi Kiss cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); Aqua Mist cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Life of the Party "Be You" Bloom designer paper (My Mind's Eye); cork sheet (Canvas Corp); heart die (Lil' Inker Designs); orange baker's twine (Divine Twine); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips