Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Seize the Sketch 25-Some Bunny Loves You

*** Scroll down to the post below or click HERE to see my card for the new TCP Tuesday challenge! *** 


It's time for a new sketch at Seize the Sketch!  This week's sketch comes to us from Mona.  I used the sketch along with stamps from Mama Elephant to create this sweet card.

Some Bunny Loves You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Mama Elephant
I made a scene using the Landscape Trio dies to make (white vellum) clouds and (green cardstock) grass. The die cut pieces are adhered to an aqua striped panel (sky).  I stamped the bunny duo from the Honey Bunny set, then die cut the image with the matching die.  After adding a little shading with a Copic marker and a bit of fluff to the bunny tails, I adhered the bunnies to the scene using foam tape.

I added the scene to a kraft cardstock panel.  A kraft cardstock strip was adhered to the bottom of the grassy portion.  The sentiment is stamped on the kraft strip in green pigment ink.  To bring in a bit of sparkle, I scattered a few clear sequins on the cardfront, hoping they'd look like stars in the nighttime sky.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the STS team created using the sketch. Here’s where to find them:

Cathy Santie
Jen Mitchell
Jessi Fogan
Katie Melhus
Lee Ann Barrett
Lesley Croghan (Creator)
Lori Turner
Lori Tecler
Marybeth Lopez
Mona Pendleton
Rose Miller
Sandy Mathis
Sherry Eckblad
Vicki Dutcher

Materials Used:
Honey Bunny stamp set, Honey Bunny and Landscape Trio dies (Mama Elephant); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); Celery ink (Avery Elle); marker (Copic)Aqua Mist cardstock, Aqua Mist patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); Green Acres cardstock (WPlus9); Desert Storm cardstock (Neenah); white vellum (The Paper Company); Sparkling Clear sequins (Pretty Pink Posh); white flock (Stampendous); foam tape

12 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I love the stamp with the bunnies backsides to us. The use of the velum with the stripes is clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is way too sweet!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Love how you used the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable. I think that vellum clouds are now my favorite kind! I love your CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable - I love the vellum clouds too

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute. Love the vellum clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute! Love the little love bunnies and vellum layer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just stunningly adorable - I love everything about this, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this little scene you've created, Lori!!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much cuteness, I don't know if I can stand it! Love the stitched huggy bunnies, the patterned paper, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forever one of my fave puns - love the sweet scene :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips