Saturday, October 11, 2014

Sorry I Screwed Up

Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge.  I used the Let's Tool Around stamp set and coordinating Tool Time dies for this one.

Sorry I Screwed Up card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
I used the dies to cut a screwdriver shape from white cardstock.  After inking the matching stamp with blue and silver inks, I stamped the die cut piece to get the two-colored image.  I used foam tape to adhere the screwdriver to a Grout Gray pierced circle die cut.

To go with the image, I found some fun tool themed paper from an old KaiserCraft paper collection.  I adhered the angled patterned paper panel to the top of a light gray panel, then added the "sorry I screwed up" sentiment on top.  The image panel was adhered to the cardfront so it overlapped just a bit at the top of the sentiment strip.

Materials Used:
Let's Tool A round stamp set, Grout Gray cardstock, Die-namics Tool Time, Fishtail Flag Layers Stax, and Pierced Circle Stax dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black and Bahama Blue ink, Delicata Shimmery Silver ink (Tsukineko); Tempting Turquoise and Basic Black cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Konstrukt 6x6 paper pad (KaiserCraft); turquoise enamel dots (My Mind's Eye); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips