Friday, December 5, 2014

My Heart Stops When You Look at Me

Here's my card for this week's Mojo Monday challenge.  I took a break from holiday crafting and jumped right to a love themed design using the Geek Is Chic set and coordinating dies from My Favorite Things.

My Heart Stops When You Look at Me card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite ThingsI mixed and matched three different patterned papers from a My Mind's Eye paper pad for the panels on the cardfront.  Each layer--patterned and solid was matted with coordinating yellow cardstock.  I stamped the "my heart stops when you look at me" sentiment directly on one of the patterned panels in a blue pigment ink.  The sentiment panel was accented with a pair of dark gray die cut glasses and a trio of lighter blue enamel dots.  The finished panel was adhered to a pale gray card base.

Materials Used:
Geek Is Chic stamp set, Steel Grey and Grout Gray cardstock, Die-namics Geek Is Chic Glasses dies (My Favorite Things); Aquamarine ink (Avery Elle); Crushed Curry cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Record It!  Here Is Happy 6x6 paper pad (My Mind's Eye); enamel dots (Michaels); foam tape

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love those nerdy thick frame glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous! Those glasses are so perfect for this card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips