Saturday, February 21, 2015

Somebunny Is Thinking of You

Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  The Somebunny set was still out on my table, so I inked it up again for this card.

Somebunny Is Thinking of You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from My Favorite Things
I used the layout's wavy panels to make an outdoor scene using a light blue card base (MFT's new Summer Splash--so pretty!) and a piece of green dotted patterned paper.  The seated bunny image was colored with Copic markers and adhered to the panel using foam tape.  I tucked a pair of clouds cut from shimmery white cardstock behind her to help enhance the scene.  The "somebunny is thinking of you" sentiment was stamped to the right of the bunny in green pigment ink.  I accented it with a trio of teal enamel dots, then adhered the panel to a matching teal card base.

Materials Used:
Somebunny stamp set, Summer Splash cardstock, Somebunny dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko); Celery ink (Avery Elle); markers (Copic);  Shimmery White cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Tropical Teal cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Paper and Glue 6x6 paper pad (Echo Park); Landscape Trio die (Mama Elephant); Necessities Teal enamel dots (My Mind's Eye); foam tape

3 comments:

  1. Sweetness! Lori, your card is totally my kind of card. Glad to have yo play along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking through the linky and saw that I made a card VERY similar to yours! Your card is super cute and I promise I didn't copy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bunny looks like she's jumping for JOY! Super CUTE, Lori!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips