Sunday, February 26, 2017

You're One in a Million

Here's my card for the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I used an image from my stash of colored images leftover from the last Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  It's one of the last ones, so it's good that another one is starting in just a few days!

One in a Million card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Clear and Simple Stamps
My image is an adorable rag doll from Clear and Simple Stamps.  This one comes from the Rag Doll Emma:  Happy stamp and die set.  I colored Emma with Copic markers and cut her out with the matching die.  She's adhered to the patterned paper strip that is adhered to the center of the teal card base.  The image was  designed so that it can look like it is "leaning" against a sentiment, so that's how I positioned the image and sentiment here.  I used a sentiment from another rag doll set, stamping it in coordinating teal blue ink to finish the card.

Materials Used:
Rag Doll Emma:  Girl stamp set, Rag Doll Emma:  Happy stamp and dies, Party Teal Dawn and My Style Blueprint cardstock (Clear and Simple Stamps); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Cookie Monster ink (Taylored Expressions); markers (Copic); Cedar Lane 6x6 paper pad (Pink Paislee); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips