Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Whale Hello

Whale Hello card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Avery Elle
Here's my card for the current sketch at Match the Sketch.  I made a hello card with one of my favorite Avery Elle stamp sets, Whale Hello.  I used one of the set's whales as my focal image.  After coloring the image with Copic markers, I cut it out with the matching die.  I used foam tape to adhere the whale to a light blue panel with a darker blue wavy border strip stretched across it.  I miked and matched sentiments from the Whale Hello and Sentimental sets to get the "whale hello" sentiment. The panel was matted on gray cardstock, then adhered to the top of a patterned paper panel. After edging the patterned panel with a cardstock strip to match the wavy piece, I adhered it to a light blue card base to complete the design.

Materials Used:
Whale Hello and Sentimental stamp sets,  Aquamarine pigment ink, Whale Hello dies (Avery Elle); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Hawaiian Shores cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Sno Cone and Steel Grey cardstock (My Favorite Things); Into the Woods 6x6 paper pad (Lawn Fawn); Boundary Waters border punch (Fiskars); foam tape

2 comments:

  1. Hallo, vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Match the Sketch- Du hast den Sketch toll umgesetzt. I love it :-) Liebe Grüße aus Sabines-Kreativecke

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips