Sunday, October 29, 2017

Tank You

Tank You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn
Here's my card for the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I used Lawn Fawn's Fintastic Friends set to make an easy to mail, punny thank you card based on the layout.

My focal image is the set's fishbowl image.  I colored the image with Copic markers and cut it out with the matching die, then used foam tape to adhere the colored image to a white panel.  The white panel was adhered to an orange panel with the set's "tank you" sentiment stamped vertically along the left side.  I layered the matted image panel on to a blue card base with an aqua dotted patterned paper panel along the left side.

Materials Used:
Fintastic Friends stamp set, Fintastic Friends dies (Lawn Fawn); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Hawaiian Shores cardstock, Aqua Mist patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); Orange Fizz cardstock (My Favorite Things); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! And beautifully colored. Always a treat to see your creations in the Freshly Made Sketches gallery!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips