Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Whisking You a Sweet Birthday

Whisking You a Sweet Birthday card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from SugarPea DesignsHere's my card for this month's SugarPea Designs Mix It Up challenge. I paired the sketch with elements from the inspiration photo (hearts and pastel shades) for this sweet birthday design.

I used the chef image from SPD's Whisky Business set that I'd already colored as part of the recent Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge as my focal image.  After die cutting the image, I used foam tape to adhere her to a pair of layered die cut circles.  I curved the set's birthday sentiment on my clear block, then stamped it along the inside edge of the larger circle.  The circles were adhered to a piece of red paper with a pastel heart pattern.  The finished panel was adhered to a pink card base that matches the circle with the stamped sentiment.

Materials Used:
Whisky Business stamp set, Whisky Business dies (SugarPea Designs); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Almost Amethyst and Pink Pirouette cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Be Mine 6x6 paper pad (American Crafts); circle dies (Spellbinders); foam tape

2 comments:

  1. She is so sweet, Lori! Love the cute paper and the fun colours you used too!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just an adorable image and GREAT coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SugarPea Designs.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips