Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Is It Friday, Yet?

Is It Friday, Yet? card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from The Cat's Pajamas
Here's my card for the coffee themed March TCP Tuesday challenge.  I used the TCP Big Cups set for this fun design.

My focal image is the penguin with the coffee cup on his head.  I colored the image with Copic markers before carefully cutting it out by hand.  The image was adhered to a coordinating light blue circle with foam tape for dimension.  I adhered the circle to a white cardstock panel, then added a trio of green circles to the panel to fill in the white space.   After trimming the circles so their edges matched the panel's edges, I adhered the white panel to a green card base that matches the circles.  The set's "is it Friday yet?" sentiment was stamped on a narrow fishtail flag strip and adhered just beneath the penguin image.  A trio of blue enamel dots were scattered around the card to finish the design.

Materials Used:
Big Cups stamp set (The Cat's Pajamas); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Green Parakeet and Spring Rain cardstock (Papertrey Ink); circle dies (Spellbinders); Die-namics Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); blue enamel dots (My Mind's Eye); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips