Monday, May 7, 2018

I'm Bowled Over

I'm Bowled Over card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I made a punny thank you featuring the Kitschy Kitchen set.  For the image panel, I stamped up a pair of bowls in red and aqua, then cut them out with the matching dies.  I stamped the set's spoon image on a round panel in gray ink, then used foam tape to add the bowls on top.  I adhered the circle to a red rectangle, leaving room to stamp the thank you sentiment from the You Bake Me Happy set beneath it.  I positioned the panel on a red patterned paper panel over a long, wide aqua fishtail flag strip. The finished panel was adhered to a coordinating red card base.

Materials Used:
Kitschy Kitchen and You Bake Me Happy stamp sets, Die-namics Kitschy Kitchen, Pierced Circle STAX, and Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Lady Bug and Tuxedo Black inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Cookie Monster ink (Taylored Expressions); Riding Hood Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Aqua Mist cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Handmade 6x6 paper pad (Lily Bee Design); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips