Sunday, October 14, 2018

Modern Holiday Wreath

Modern Holiday Wreath card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-dies from My Favorite Things
I pulled out the Filled with Joy dies from My Favorite Things again for the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I used the dies as decoration for a kraft circle that I turned into a simple, modern wreath. 

The circle was cut with a pair of circle dies, one with a pierced pattern that adds interest to the simple shape.  I positioned the circle on a cream panel, using foam tape for dimension.  The red "j" and "y" were added to the bottom of the circle with a silver snowflake between them.  The center of the flake was dotted with a clear crystal.  After topping the wreath with a red gingham bow, I adhered the panel to a festive red card base.

Materials Used:
Filled with Joy and Pierced Circle STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Silver cardstock (Recollections); clear crystal (Darice); red gingham ribbon; Bow Easy; foam tape

2 comments:

  1. Sweet as can be.....especially with the well placed snowflake! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this wreath Lori! That snowflake makes the perfect "O"! Love the colours!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips