Saturday, October 13, 2018

You Got This

Here's my card for the current challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches.  I paired the sketch with the adorable Tiny Heroes set from Mama Elephant for this encouraging design.

You Got This card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Mama Elephant
The superhero image was colored with Copic markers, then cut out with the matching die.  I made a background for the image from some blue dotted paper that's been sitting in my scrap pile for a long, long time.  The dotted panel was matted on darker blue cardstock before I adhered it to the right side of a light blue card base.  The image was added on top, using foam tape for dimension.  I added a pair of clouds, die cut from shimmery white cardstock, to fill in the scene. The set's encouraging sentiment was stamped beneath the image in navy blue ink to finish the design.

Materials Used:
Tiny Heroes stamp set, Sunday Stroll dies (Mama Elephant); Memento Tuxedo Black and Nautical Blue inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, and Shimmery White cardstock; blue dotted patterned paper; foam tape

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Great coloring and an adorable image with a great sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! This sweet card made me smile, and I'm sure it will have the same effect on its recipient! Thanks for sharing this cutie with us at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips