Thursday, October 11, 2018

Pure Magic

Pure Magic card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Ellen Hutson
Here's my card for the current Ellen Hutson Essentials challenge.  I used the Pure Magic stamp set and some bold and vibrant rainbow patterned paper for this fun design based on the challenge layout.  I started out by cutting the patterned paper and arranging it on a coordinating turquoise card base.  Once the pieces were evenly spaced and secured in place, I added the round sentiment panel on top.  I stamped two of the set's sentiments on the panel--I thought they worked well together!  The turquoise mat beneath it sets it off from the stripes but ties all of the elements together.  I accented the sentiment panel with a small silver stitched star die cut and a bit of a clear crystal flourish.  I threw in a trio of silver silver glitter enamel dots for a final touch of "magic" to go with the sentiment.

Materials Used:
Pure Magic stamp set (Ellen Hutson); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Tempting Turquoise cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Silver cardstock (Recollections); circle dies (Spellbinders); stitched star dies (Lil' Inker Designs); clear crystal flourish (Want2Scrap); silver glitter enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips