Friday, October 12, 2018

The Caramel Apple of My Eye

The Caramel Apple of My Eye card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Lawn FawnThe theme for the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge is "awesome autumn."  Caramel apples say "autumn" to me, so I stamped up an adorable pair of apples using Lawn Fawn's Caramel Apple stamp set.  I colored the images with Copic markers and even added the cute smiling faces to the images.  I used foam tape to adhere the sweet treats to a golden yellow gingham panel.  After matting the panel on kraft cardstock, I positioned it on a golden yellow card base.  I stamped the "you're the caramel apple of my eye" on a wide red cardstock strip and placed it on the cardfront, tucking one end beneath the pair of apples.  A pair of red enamel hearts placed just above the apples completed the design.

Materials Used:
Caramel Apple stamp set (Lawn Fawn); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Harvest Gold and Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Riding Hood Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Yellow Gingham designer paper (The Paper Studio); red enamel hearts (Eyelet Outlet); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Those candid apples are the cutest and the color scheme is perfect for fall! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips