Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Fall Porch Fusion

Here's my card for the current Fusion challenge.  I combined elements from the inspiration photo (the color scheme and wreath element) with elements from the sketch to create this seasonal design.

Give Thanks card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Papertrey InkMy wreath is from Papertrey Ink's Wreath for All Seasons stamp set.  I stamped the berries first on a cream circle, inking the stamp with multiple warm fall colors, then stamped the wreath in brown ink.  To go with the dot-like berries, I found a piece of dotted patterned paper in similar colors. After edging it with a strip of kraft cardstock, I adhered it to a clay colored card base.  The wreath panel was adhered on top.  Instead of using an oval panel, I stamped the "give thanks" sentiment from PTI's Falling Leaves stamp set on a kraft fishtail flag strip.  I placed it over the bottom of the wreath image, then added an orange button with a loopy bow to one end of the strip to anchor it.

Materials Used:
Wreath for All Seasons and Falling Leaves stamp sets, Canyon Clay and Kraft cardstock, Autumn Abundance patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); Memento Rich Cocoa, Tangelo, Rhubarb Stalk, and Morocco inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); circle dies (Spellbinders); Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); twine (Lawn Fawn); orange button

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips