Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Just Bee-Cause

Just Bee-cause card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
I have a bunch of colored images from this month's Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge, so I put some to use for this sweet card based on the current challenge from the Paper Craft Crew.  The beehive and bee images are from the Meant to Bee set from My Favorite Things. I colored them up with Copic markers and cut them out with the matching dies, then used foam tape to adhere them to a light blue pierced square panel.  After matting the panel on kraft cardstock, I adhered it to a honeycomb-like patterned paper panel.  A blue fishtail flag strip tucked underneath the image panel sets it off just a bit from the background.  I surrounded the panel with a trio of silver glitter enamel dots.  The set's "just bee-cause" sentiment was stamped at the bottom of the patterned panel in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink, my favorite ink to use when stamping a sentiment on a patterned background.  The finished panel was adhered to a coordinating lemon yellow card base.

Materials Used:
Meant to Bee stamp set, Lemon Drop and Sno Cone cardstock, Meant to Be, Pierced Square STAX, and Essential Fishtail Flag Sentiment Strips dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Clair Nocturne inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); clear Sparkle glitter brush pen (Spectrum Noir); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Country Drive-Bee's Knees designer paper (Echo Park); silver glitter enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. I love the bright cheery card after this dark dreary week! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips