Saturday, November 17, 2018

Just a Note

Just a Note card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite ThingsHere's my card for the current challenge at Global Design Project.  My card incorporates a number of elements from Louise's inspiration card, including the layout, leafy images, bow, and pink background.

My leafy images come from the My Favorite Things Fall Florals stamp set.  Though they aren't fall colors, I love how the images look stamped in pink and green pigment inks!  The images were cut out with the matching die, then arranged on a white panel using foam tape on some of the images for dimension.  I stamped the "just a note" sentiment from the Birdie Brown Greetings Galore set to the right of the branches in green ink.  The image panel was matted on green cardstock to match the sentiment, then adhered to a pink plaid panel on a pale pink card base.  A teeny tiny twine bow at the base of the branches completed the design.

Materials Used:
Fall Florals and Birdie Brown Greetings Galore stamp sets, Fall Florals dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Luxe Angel Pink and Pistachio inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Sweet Blush and Spring Moss cardstock (Papertrey Ink); designer paper (Echo Park); twine (Hemptique); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips