Friday, November 16, 2018

Truly Grateful

Here's my card for the current Fusion challenge.  I paired the sketch with elements from the inspiration photo (fall foliage, wine glasses) for this simple design.

Truly Grateful card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti
I built the card on a cream card base.  To bring in the fall foliage element, I found a leafy patterned paper strip with a cream base from an older Papertrey Ink patterned paper pad.  After edging it with some gold paper, I adhered it to the right side of the cardfront.  I used Reverse Confetti's Clink dies to create a pair of wine glasses from vellum cardstock.  The backs of the die cuts were inked with gold to "fill" them before they were adhered to the cardfront with vellum-friendly adhesive.  The "truly grateful to have you in my life" sentiment from RC's Fall Foliage stamp set was stamped just beneath the glasses in a rusty red ink to finish the design.

Materials Used:
Fall Foliage stamp set, Clink dies (Reverse Confetti); Memento Morocco and Delicata Golden Glitz inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); gold paper (Target); white vellum cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Autumn Abundance patterned paper (Papertrey Ink)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty wine glasses and I love the autumn papers that you chose for your card, Lori! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips